Monday, June 22, 2009

More Pictures of new Folkmanis Puppets, including Pack Rat with a Back Pack puppet

Folkmanis just released the pictures for several more of the new puppets coming out this Summer. I just had to shown you the Folkmanis Pack Rat puppet with a back pack. I don't have any details on him but he has a cute pack that goes on his back. I have shown you the view from the front and back.


We also have the pictues for the Brown Bear, Cat stage puppet, Corgi, Eagle stage puppet, Hippo, Hippo stage puppet, Red Eyed Tree Frog, Scarlet Macaw, Small Turkey, Squirrel Monkey, Triceratops.


I am adding pages for them tonight. You can find them as I add the rest of the links at our what's new page.

1 comment:

  1. Oh My, that pack rat is priceless!!! I must have one! (now that was a pack rat statement... lol)

    ReplyDelete

We encourage your comments. Please be concise and provide us your constructive comments. Thanks.