Friday, October 2, 2009

New Folkmanis Small Turkey in stock October


I have been a bit behind on my blogging. I took a quick trip to Omaha NE to be part of an Eagle Scout Court of Honor for my cousin's son. Having earned my Eagle Scout many years ago, I appreciate all that he went through to earn this great honor.


Flying across the country gives you some time to reflect. What a great country we have, with varied terrain and a wide range of people that make this a great place to live.


With Thanksgiving not far off for our Canadian friends and next month for the US, you might check out the new Folkmanis small Turkey puppet or even the Folkmanis large turkey puppet that we have. We will be getting the small turkey next Friday. But we have the large turkey in stock.


Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment

We encourage your comments. Please be concise and provide us your constructive comments. Thanks.